Sunday, June 25, 2023

Everlasting Reverie: Souls Intertwined by Donald O. Anabwani

As each day dawns, my love does bloom,

A tender seed, within my heart's room.

With every breath, its roots grow deep,

In fertile soil, where passions leap.


My desire to know you, so genuine,

Unveiling layers, like petals within.

Each word exchanged, a glimpse of your soul,

A treasure trove, I yearn to behold.


With each passing moment, my love expands,

Like rivers flowing through enchanted lands.

I crave to learn your dreams and fears,

To hold you close, and wipe away tears.


For in your essence, I find endless grace,

A captivating puzzle, I long to embrace.

Each day my love grows, like a flame aglow,

Burning brighter, so pure and bestowed.


So let us journey, hand in hand,

Exploring the depths of this love's grand.

With open hearts, our connection we'll find,

Forever entwined, souls intertwined.

No comments:

Post a Comment